Geforce 320 GT 1 GB

CSM84

Solid State Member
Has anyone heard of this card. Geforce 320 GT 1 GB and can anyone tell me how its performance is. I have tried to google information about it but have been unsuccessful.

Thanks

yeah ive heard of it before, havnt read that much into it yet, but it seems like a good mid-range gpu. Performance wise, im not sure but ill give an estimated guess it would run games like cod4 max - depending on resolution, mirrors edge, dirt 2, I'd wait until some one else coems along and provide more accurate details on the card

from what I read they're just rebranded 200 series cards for OEM builds, which means that they're roughly equal to a 9600GT, which puts them near the bottom of the mid-range cards if you want to consider them "mid-range", they may not become available for retail sales but you never know, NVIDIA loves rebranding products and selling them to customers who really just don't know any better...

I may be wrong though...

ahh right yeah, that's cleared things up a little with me as i havnt heard much about them apart from it being one out of the three oem versions

Back
Top Bottom