Games not working great on a 7900gs

Man you payed for a 7900GS, playing on low is an insult! Crank that shit up! We gotta solve this problem like ASAP. :D

mine does that too sometimes- it is a 7300gt. what fixes it (99.99% of the time) is if you quit every program you can from system tray (not task manager)

superman22x said:
Dont you need some programs to run things? Or for windows to run?
You can close all but a few icons from the system tray, and performance will usually greatly increase.

Ok, I just played halo which I can usually play just fine on full settings, and I get these wierd flash things like something else might be trying to run or IDK. So something is defenitly not right. Probably drivers.

superman22x said:
Ok, I just played halo which I can usually play just fine on full settings, and I get these wierd flash things like something else might be trying to run or IDK. So something is defenitly not right. Probably drivers.
Can you post a screenshot?? Is it artifacts possibly? Definitely check out your temps.

I cant find temps in everest or Nvidia control panel, idk, I can try and get a screenshot tomorrow after school. What should temps be at? And I dont know what you would classify as artifacts?

I just looked at Nvidia's page, and they say I should be able to play BF2142 on max settings with a 7900+ card. So maybe I have to just wait, and go back to the old drivers for now. IDK, so far vista is cool for the basics, but sucks for gaming.

Back
Top Bottom