game runs slow..is it my ram, cpu, vid card?

oh man i think i should reformat then..havent done that in like 2 months. oh for everyones info if you defrag say 5 times in a row does it keep compactnig tighter and tighter everytime or no?

money_man said:
oh man i think i should reformat then..havent done that in like 2 months. oh for everyones info if you defrag say 5 times in a row does it keep compactnig tighter and tighter everytime or no?

You don't have to reformat. Just defrag. My brother didn't defrag for six months and I did it for him when I was fixing his computer. :rolleyes: I hate doing that. He had four trojan horses and a keylogger. His machine was so messed up. But I was able to salvage Windows without reformating.

my cpu when not in a game runs at about 100 F...prob hits 110-115 during games ouch i just bought a supposedly nasty fan for overlcocking too a $30 Thermaltake SILENT BOOST ..do you suggest an ATI driver update for my gfx card?

merlin85 said:
my cpu when not in a game runs at about 100 F...prob hits 110-115 during games ouch i just bought a supposedly nasty fan for overlcocking too a $30 Thermaltake SILENT BOOST ..do you suggest an ATI driver update for my gfx card?

That's steep for a good HSF. I'm using stock cooling and it stays below 37C (105F about)/.

Giancarlo said:
The newest Medal of Honor.. Pacific Assault is actually better graphics wise then Call of Duty.

Yeah...it is. But I like Call of Duty better.

yeah, cod is pretty nice. but i did play mohaa and that was a\pretty good game too.

I like how COD came up with the tags for each soldier stating their rank, name and type. Then EA had to bite off of that with MOH: PA. :(

Back
Top Bottom