game (gta san andreas) stopped working

firecat318

Solid State Member
Well this morning I wanted to play the game grand theft auto: san andreas on mty computer. As luck would have it, I try to start it and nothing happens, all I see is a program trying to open in the bottom bar for about a millesecond then it closes, and it doesn't start. I have played before and it worked so I don't know whats the problem. I can however play on a different user account on the computer without any problems, reason why I don't want to is because my saved game isn't on there. Both accounts are administrators and I had the game working yesterday. Any ideas what is the matter?

First thing I can think of would be a virus, or virus protector.
Try using your virus protector to scan for viruses, then try allowing your game folder to be bypassed by virus scans.
If that's not it, then it's probably a corrupted folder, or file. You may have to re-install the game, and save your save file somewhere else.

I'm thinking its something to do with the settings on 1 user account vs. the other one? I can play it no problem if I log onto a different admin account but not on this one. If I knew how to transfer the saved game files I'd just play it on there. I scanned the folder and no viruses were found, really don't know what happened.

I'm thinking its something to do with the settings on 1 user account vs. the other one? I can play it no problem if I log onto a different admin account but not on this one. If I knew how to transfer the saved game files I'd just play it on there. I scanned the folder and no viruses were found, really don't know what happened.

then jsut transfer the save file over rofl.

Back
Top Bottom