Frustrating

Hvc801

Baseband Member
Well, its that time of year again.. and now im building a computer for the brother. see i have this problem where everything was running fine and then nothing....

firstly, i had installed all the hardware, perfectly and precise.
after that was all done and finished i booted the computer up and it was running awesome....ooooooo love that new computer smell.

it had detected all my hardware, cd drive, hdd, ram, video card, etc. had visuals and everything then i powered it down and went to get the windows cd.

Got the brand new windows disc in there and partitioned the hard drive. installed successfully and got to the point were it had the count down to restart, or just press enter. i pressed enter and when the computer went to restart it took forever and then had the windows loading screen and then i got a blue screen saying that windows had to shut down from preventing system crash, or something of that sort. and had told me if its the first time restart and try again or uninstall any new hard drive device that was just installed. I had fiddled with the hdd checked if there was somethign unplugged and the same thing happened. then i finally unplugged the hdd completly and the same thing...but everytime i go to turn on the computer it powers on with no problem and runs, it just does not give me any visual anymore and takes sooooooo long to get the inicial motherboard BEEP at start up and then the windows load comes up followed by the blue screen of death...

help pleeaaaaase, any help is highly appriciated, thanks soo much for taking your time.

You may want to check if your heatsink is seated properly. I had a problem like this recently. The computer began to overheat and BSOD whenever I tried to boot windows.

install windows again.. but dont hit enter, let it countdown... sounds dumb.. but everytime i've installed windows i've never hit enter and never had a problem... and also, u may wanna check to see if ur heatsnk/fan is seated properly. like satori said...

can u give us some specs on the computer?

that sounds pretty right. with the heatsink and all. if it has to do with that then the motherboard had came with a personal fan that i can put onto the heatsink thats around the processors heatsink on the ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131011) but then i took it off and then the problem had still occured.... i really hope i didnt damage anything... everything runs well though. but ill check out the heatsink thing, thanks a lot guys

okay well, the heatsink on the cpu is running fine, so i can imagine that the processor is pretty cool. i figured sinces i cant boot from disc to reformat because i cant even see the motherboard start up to press delet to get into bios that i can take out the hard drive and plug it into my computer that runs, to format windows... or will that not be good to do since the hardware in the computers are totally different, or will it work?

Back
Top Bottom