friends ipod trouble

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
ya, i dont know uch about ipods, never had one, never used one.

but one of my good friends has one, she loves it, but has a bit of a problem.

heres the IM she wrote me

"ok so my ipod is in my dads like itunes system but he lives in maine so i cant really go there whenever i want to update my music and such so i was wondering how i get my ipod hooked upto my computer and also we have napster here and i knwo that you cant get napster onto and ipod but i was wondering if there was a way you could convert the napster songs onto itunes like you can do with limewire"

ok, what i got from this is that her ipod is register to her dads computer, who lives in maine, and her pod wont download from here computer.

also, what about napter, what files does it dowwnload to, and how to use it on ipods.

i, and her apriciate any help

She simply needs to go here:http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ and type her email address in the text field and click the button. The download will then start automatically. All she needs to do from there is plug her iPod into her computer and run iTunes, and add music and such as usual.

if its set to sync then im pretty sure u cant do anything with it until she sets it to manual. which has to be done on her dads computer

Back
Top Bottom