Freezing

Taylor1

Daemon Poster
The comp in my sig freezes every once in a while, its happened during games, and not during games. Im pretty sure most of the time its when i have iTunes open, and when it happens it makes an everlasting and very annoying beep until i press the restart button on my case. It just happened about ten minutes ago while i was playing Warcraft 3 and listening to iTunes, when i rebooted the cpu temp was at 55. Right now im running the game and the temps arent getting to 60. pentium ds run hot and i know thats not too high for them. So i really dont know the problem. I look in event viewer and it says "The Previous System Shutdown at (time) on (date) was unexpected" I click on online help and it has nothing for me. any idears?

ive done the memtest and my video card is still quite new, i dont think something is wrong with it. everytime it happens theres a long beep that never ends until i push the restart button. It comes from my logitech speakers.

I was actually thinking about upgrading my mobo (I dont think i got a very good mobo) Whats the best mobo for about $150-$200

well thanks for the help, i want to see a few other people opinions. I want to make sure i get a good mobo.

Back
Top Bottom