Format Gone Wrong

hardtoobs

Beta member
G'day, i recently formatted my computer after what i think it was infected by a virus. Anyway this is the story i formatted it by using Windows Xp Home Edition, it seems formatting went well but now everytime i start up it gets to the 2nd loading screen and says "Error Loading Operating System" anyway i changed something in bios so it loads on 1st cdrom 2nd hardrive in stead of loading 1st floppy 2nd hardrive 3rd cdrom which gave me the "error loading operating system" message. so now i can get into boot from cd, anyway i try and load xp on freshly now, delete the existing partition and make a new 1 at default size, and instal it then, anyway after a couple of hrs it finishes and comes up saying, failed loading disk may be damaged, now ive tried more then 1 xp disks it cant be the disk is damaged, then it reads "....if the disk is a SCSI disk, make sure your SCSI devices are properly terminated...."
i hav no idea wat that is or how to fix it.. <---- is that the problem ???
or is it something else ? id apreciate anyhelp ty for reading and commenting cheers, Blake :)

one presumes that you are loading the necessary drivers for your scsi disk during the install?

Also when you get the damaged disk message it is referring to your scsi disk not the XP disk

Back
Top Bottom