Follow up

Brookfield

Golden Master
I think my previous thread has fallen off the end, a reminder, my power on button was working intermittently, it went completely yesterday, it was taken away & brought back today, it was the power supply, new one fitted, the only thing in my tray, left & right side, I had a load of icons, [I like plenty there] he hasn't put them back, my fault, I didn't ask, would you tell me how to do this please?, I've gone to programmes, but now I'm stuck, it's a long time since I put them there, thanks.

You need to enable quick launch. Right click your taskbar > properties > quicklaunch.If you have them on ya desktop already, then just drag and drop them down there.

Raffaz said:
You need to enable quick launch. Right click your taskbar > properties > quicklaunch.If you have them on ya desktop already, then just drag and drop them down there.
Thank you, done :D !, didn't even have to drag & drop, as I moved the partition along, to make more room, they all popped in, one at a time.

Brookfield said:
Thank you, done :D !, didn't even have to drag & drop, as I moved the partition along, to make more room, they all popped in, one at a time.

No probs:)

Brookfield said:
Yeah, and if you move it back the other way they will disappear again, but there will be a little arrow on the end that you can click that will pop them up.

Thats what I do, I like to have a couple of them showing and then click the arrow to have the rest of them popup, leaves more room on the taskbar. Of course I like things neat and tidy too.....lol

Tommy Boy said:
Yeah, and if you move it back the other way they will disappear again, but there will be a little arrow on the end that you can click that will pop them up.

Thats what I do, I like to have a couple of them showing and then click the arrow to have the rest of them popup, leaves more room on the taskbar. Of course I like things neat and tidy too.....lol

I think Brookfield is referring to the quicklaunch on the left. U know when you unlock taskbar and ya can drag it along to show all icons?

Raffaz said:
I think Brookfield is referring to the quicklaunch on the left. U know when you unlock taskbar and ya can drag it along to show all icons?
Yeah, I'm talking about the quick launch too, you can make that smaller and have the arrow there to popup the rest of the icons.

Like this:
ss.jpg

Back
Top Bottom