folder needs to be burnt to cd

pc trade post

Daemon Poster
i have this folder of files (i wont say what it is because it may be against the rules) and i need to get them onto a cd and be bootable. i know the info in the folder is bootable. but when i got the folder it is just full of rar files. how would i go about getting these onto a cd as an iso file or whatever? would i have to extract the rar files?

WAREZ!
Yes, extract them and you should end up with an image file. Then just burn that to a cd, you need to choose the bootable cd option. Don't know which program you are using, but at least with nero there is an option to make bootable cds. (or was it image cds, can't remember)

well my guess is you would have to make it a ISO image. Maby with Nero or something, i'm not sure.

ok, i figured i would have to do that, but there are many rar files that extract into iso files, so i am left with about 24 iso files when i am done. do i put all of the iso files on one cd?

cileskot said:
ok, i figured i would have to do that, but there are many rar files that extract into iso files, so i am left with about 24 iso files when i am done. do i put all of the iso files on one cd?

hahahhahahaha. You extracted all the .rar files separately?

Back
Top Bottom