"Flame/hate" websites

loreanco

Beta member
What do I do to combat the bad publicity that a hate site is giving my business? I have an angry customer who, even after we solved the problems and repaired his issues, still put up a website against us. The person who put it up is an SEO expert and an affiliate of one of our competitors. His website coming up directly under ours on all major search engines and we're desperately trying to optimize our position. We're building quality links, working with SEO firms and doing any little thing we can.

This spam artist is submitting his website over and over, cloaking, and conducting other "no-no's". Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get us up and get this guy down?

Thanks!

change the name and domain of ur company, then his hate site will be for somethin that dont exist? lol

or just replace ur site with a page saying "you've been tricked" or something, then ppl coming from this flame site will think they've been fooled...lol

ok stupid ideas...ignore me

Threaten to kill him? Trash his car? Bribe him? Break the windows in his house?

What do I do to combat the bad publicity that a hate site is giving my business? I have an angry customer who, even after we solved the problems and repaired his issues, still put up a website against us. The person who put it up is an SEO expert and an affiliate of one of our competitors. His website coming up directly under ours on all major search engines and we're desperately trying to optimize our position. We're building quality links, working with SEO firms and doing any little thing we can.

Nothing really. It's purely legal buisness. You say that others are worse, so buy mine. It's the real world. He's not doing anything wrong.

Of course, there are more malicious ways to deal with it, but they wouldn't be legal.. Your best bet is to bribe him or something to give up the site.

I'd be suprised if the host of his website wouldn't shut it down if you contact them. And, if that doesn't work and he isn't paying for it, just bribe them to close it down.

Wait, that wouldn't work. Maybe you could start a smear campagian on him?

Back
Top Bottom