fixed blue screen

ringtemek

Daemon Poster
I just fixed a blue screen issue and when i turned the computer on my account-admin was the only one displayed so i deleted the files in the documents and settings but when i try to recreate the account it says it already exsists and it's not displayed in the control panel is there a way to manually delete it

When going to delete the present admin account you first create a brand new one to replace it before removing the original. Without logging into the new admin account you'll need to perform a repair install of Windows in order to see a new admin created in order to remove the first.

You will run into the access denied problems of not having the correct permissions as well as administrative access to start with simply trying to remove any admin related files and folders. The only thing to try now would be the repair install option for XP or trying to first create a new admin account and then using a free reg mod tool like Takeownership. http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/wind...ership-to-explorer-right-click-menu-in-vista/

I meant my admin account was the only one in the welcome screen and I deleted the document and settings files to my limited accounts

Back
Top Bottom