Final Year Project

Amateur

Beta member
Hi all,

I am returning to college in couple weeks time, entering my final year. For the final year we have to do a project, cleverly named "Final Year Project"! I am studying Business Information Systems. This project must be done by me and must be innovative. I was hoping to do a project using ASP or ASP.net. As yet i do not have a clue what to do the project on.

I'll go through what I have studied so far and the knowledge I have. I have studied Visual Basic, ASP, HTML, Perl, UNIX, Java, JavaScript, MS Access, Oracle, Networking, Data Communications, Database Management Systems, Accounting, WAP, ASP.NET, Web-Database integration, CSS. Cant really think of anything else. As I have knowledge in all these areas i am willing to incorporate any of these into my project. I have built many websites in my time and very familiar of ASP. Previous years there have been alot of web projects, incorporating sending text messages, WAP etc. I have no probelm doing somethin like this but would like to make my project somewhat different and aimed towards the future (make it very modern and up to date) Previous people who have designed websites have done it for auctioneers, video rentals, different systems etc.

Do any of ye have any ides of an innovative project that I could for my final year? Something different from the norm would be great. Would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks......

Back
Top Bottom