BIOSTAR NF4UAM2G
CPU
AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+ Brisbane 1.9GHz
Cooling
ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 64 Pro 92mm
Arctic Silver 5
RAM
A-DATA 1GB (2 x 512MB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800

When i get the money ill buy another gig of ram and a X1950PRO or 8600GTS or whatever my money can buy. ill also pick up a decent PSU

im going to try to write reviews all this stuff if i get time because spring break is over for me :(
when the parts arrive ill have the stuff abouve and...
Ati Radeon 9250
Logysis Case-51W with the 480 Watt PSU
Logysis 3.5" Thermal Fan Controller
Logysis Dual Red Cold Cathodes
and some Logysis Fans :D(there a really good brand in my opinion)

Wish i could get overnight shipping :p luckily newegg has 3 day shipping otherwise i would go nuts. im on my brothers crappy laptop its like 800mhz with 256mb ram...worse then my old desktop

ill post what is supposed to be a build log :D and since that CPU is supposed to overclock REALLY well(almost as good as a C2D) ill most my success here too.

The thermal probe will go underneath the cpu. Attach it to the motherboard under the cpu with a small piece of thermal tape and snake the tiny wires out between the pins on the cpu and hook it up.

y amd? intel core2 duo is kicking every thing amds throwing out there

WHY AMD?? C2D is 180$!!!! that cpu is only 65$
i hate how everyone thinks people of thousands of dollars to spend on computers. you should have noticed that im on kinda of a budeget

rudster816 said:
i hate how everyone thinks people of thousands of dollars to spend on computers. you should have noticed that im on kinda of a budeget
yeah i agree everyone here expects people to have core 2 duo money to just throw away ,if i had thousands i wouldnt still be stuck with an athlon xp from like 2002 would i
even so nice build for the money and are you planning on getting more ram later

rudster816 said:

precisly why my system is they way it is. back when i build I didnt have the extra $200 for c2d, plus ram, and the motherboard.

Think of it as an investment. Later on you won't need to upgrade as soon. In turn, saving you more money in the long run. Just my 2 cents.

rudster816 said:
Ok here it goes this is what i ordered
Motherboard
BIOSTAR NF4UAM2G
CPU
AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+ Brisbane 1.9GHz
Cooling
ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 64 Pro 92mm
Arctic Silver 5
RAM
A-DATA 1GB (2 x 512MB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800

When i get the money ill buy another gig of ram and a X1950PRO or 8600GTS or whatever my money can buy. ill also pick up a decent PSU

im going to try to write reviews all this stuff if i get time because spring break is over for me :(
when the parts arrive ill have the stuff abouve and...
Ati Radeon 9250
Logysis Case-51W with the 480 Watt PSU
Logysis 3.5" Thermal Fan Controller
Logysis Dual Red Cold Cathodes
and some Logysis Fans :D(there a really good brand in my opinion)

Wish i could get overnight shipping :p luckily newegg has 3 day shipping otherwise i would go nuts. im on my brothers crappy laptop its like 800mhz with 256mb ram...worse then my old desktop

ill post what is supposed to be a build log :D and since that CPU is supposed to overclock REALLY well(almost as good as a C2D) ill most my success here too.

I am tired as fuck, but hey... I see AMD and ATI so your computer is made of win :p. wow, someone who isn't wasting money for 2gigs of ram, THAT THEY DON'T USE. Never heard of Logysis X_X.

Hope it works out for ya ^_^.

finalTrout said:
I am tired as fuck, but hey... I see AMD and ATI so your computer is made of win :p. wow, someone who isn't wasting money for 2gigs of ram, THAT THEY DON'T USE. Never heard of Logysis X_X.

Hope it works out for ya ^_^.
If you do any type of hardcore gaming, 2 GB of RAM is actually very useful. Runs a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom