Ffxi

Well as hardcore Final Fantasy fan I would bye it but it depends really you World Of Warcraft that is going to be very good

im playing ffxi and it is O_O KICK ASHHHH BUY IT GUYS!! but acually just wait til guild wars comes out, its gonna be better and its FREEEEEEEE no monthly feeeeeeeee rappaaaa

mixxx u play??? have any advice for a shield n swd warrior lvel 13??? i don't know jak about the game, iono what guild to join for like smithing n crap.. help me out :-D

At lvl 13 your best bet would be just to get the highest lvl sword you can. You probably should save up your money and go with a greatsword. They have a higher delay but better damage. Just make sure you are always updating your armour as you are the person who takes all of the damage in the party. I partied with a WAR on Tuesday and didnt understand the point of provoke. They said they didnt use it because the mob would hit them. Thats what it is for. Use it. Needless to say that party didnt last very long.

As for crafting. Unless you have lots of money I would suggest waiting till you get to a higher lvl. Crafting takes up a lot of time and tons of money.

Back
Top Bottom