A few questions about PAYPAL

connor0919

Solid State Member
1. When you first sign up it says you need a credit card for verification.( or could this be bypassed) I assume it has to match your name. If so a minor wouldn't be able to sign up.(due to no credit card under his name)

2. If you sign up and verify like prevoulsy mentioned using a parents name and credit card can you use a bank account under your name.

3. When you buy stuff and have it sent to you do you choose the adress its sent to or is it sent to the adress you signed up under.

personally, i asked my dad to put his mastercard or somthing on , but i used my bank account for the acctual payments. they just need that for verifcation and a backup if you dont have the funds in your bank account.

you need to ship the item to the place where your bank statement or creditcard has you listed. or else the seller will probbaly not send it

If you want it shipped somewhere else, you can just add it in the comments when you pay, so the seller can see it.

1. Minor sign up w/o credit card - No
2. Yes
3. Depends on seller. Some sellers ship only to verified addresses. Others ship wherever you want.

Back
Top Bottom