fast and accurate proxy tester

lerner04

BSOD
does anyone know where i can download a fast and accurate proxy tester that also has the option soi can load a list and tell wether its an elite proxy or a High anonymity proxy or a crap proxy thx

~D4n~

ne i was looking for a proxy checker where i can load a txt of proxies and it checks all of them

y do use band me whats the deal i did not violate any rules or regulations Opteronix i am not bad and i think you need to stop posting in my thread got that tuff guy if use band me again all im going to do is keep making a username so go ahead i dont mind in my eyes it makes no sence post your reson for banding both of my usernames moderator in this thread i made dont pm me or dont email them to me post them right here x0x0x0x0x0 _ _ I _ _

dame what happeed its been a while and no replies i guess that means Opteronix u should stfu and keep your worthless comments to yourself k l8r if anyone wants to post about what this thread is originally about please feel free to do so but keep your non needed comment to your self

D4N MAN said:
dame what happeed its been a while and no replies i guess that means Opteronix u should stfu and keep your worthless comments to yourself k l8r if anyone wants to post about what this thread is originally about please feel free to do so but keep your non needed comment to your self

No, because you made multiple account bro. Don't be rude to me, I didn't ban you. Why did they ban you in the first place? You realize... they are just going to ban you again and cite multiple accounts as the reason.... but maybe you can plead your case to david, they will let you back. Till then, if I were you, I would lay low.

Back
Top Bottom