far cry demo help

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
this sound a little strange...lol

i just downloaded the FAR CRY demo...the original one...lol......and i can run the game very smothly at high setting...like 30fps.....but most of the objects are white and such
farcryerror.jpg

any suggestions?

cant find ne...i have an ibuypower laptop w/ a nvida geforce 8422m G 256mb...they only have drivers for the M 7 series

You need the latest game patch, by default farcry won't work on anything higher than a 5900 properly.

its the demo though.....but i found a l8er demo version...so ill try that...let u know soon

thats a game i would like...hawaii flyer

lol

i just hope if i actually buy the game....itll work fine....ive been packin my laptop with games and demos cause i have to be stuck in a suv for 3 days straight cause me and my family are driving to Mass. for xmas....an i as sure as hell dont want to socialize with them all that time...llloolll

meh....same thing...the only way to have it normal is to have everything on min. specs...even though i have past the recomended specs......is this just cause the demo.....if i buy the actuall game...will it work?.....cause i know for dam sure i cant run far cry 2

Back
Top Bottom