F*** Celeron!!!!

yes it shows your personality and stops the info from being so boring, plus it helps sometimes to show which product is really the best

money_man said:
yes it shows your personality and stops the info from being so boring, plus it helps sometimes to show which product is really the best

Well that works, lol.

Teencompwiz2 said:
I have a 2.4GHZ Celeron in my laptop that I use for gaming but no problems. Sometimes the lappy shuts off since it gets to hot though :( .
What type of laptop do you have?.... I think the reason I don't have problems with my celron processoris that I have good cooling in my laptop.

Andrew2020 said:
What type of laptop do you have?.... I think the reason I don't have problems with my celron processoris that I have good cooling in my laptop.
Check my sig.

What does that have to with anything? If you're talking about before, please use the 'QUOTE' buttons...it cuts down on the confusion. :)

Quinton McLeod said:

Arrizx is forever in conflict with someone. Even when he's dead wrong.

Lol. Im sorry you feel that way, just becase we dont get along..

ownage said:
Celerons are really nice, especially the 65nm ones :D A 5ghz celeron.

See that is the type of talk that really trips me out. People go crazy because Celerons can overclock like a bitch but their FSB and L2 cache are hella low. But the fact that you can clock your processor that high is insane.

Back
Top Bottom