Excel help

Steff

Daemon Poster
I have a problem with Excel, I dont know a great deal about it and a teacher has come to me asking me to fix a problem, and its probbly really simple, but i have no idea!

The auto shapes is not working for some reason when you click autoshapes and go to click on a shape the shapes are blocked out, therfor you cant get the shape on the page!

Any ideas? Thanks in advance and i know this was a silly question :p

I dont know much about excel myself, but these come to mind
Maybe...

#1. The worksheet is protected
#2. The workbook is shared
#3. Worksheets are grouped
#4. You have tools|options|view tab|Hide all Objects checked

Probably totally wrong but worth checking :)

Cheers :p I'll have a look, she told me its working now but :confused: god know rofl, she told me she didnt do anything with the program but wheather she did or not is a different story. :p

Maybe she done something simple like restarting it, that cures loads of problems :)

I put the document on my stick then brought it to my computer and it still done the same soo who knows :p i did click off it and bring it back up a few times but blah you cant trust teacher haha :p

Maybe its protected then, it would save it as protected aswell, so moving it to a different computer would produce the same result. . . . .i think lol :)

Yea it would explain a few things, but they dont tell you the full story so you cant retraise their steps! Cheers for the help though :)

Back
Top Bottom