Evga 1K sponserships

Hey just thought I'd hook everyone up with this link. I missed the first 200 public rigs so I missed out on a T-Shirt Hat promo. So I still don't have my system up under public yet. But anyways they have some stuff up about $1,000 Evga Sponsorships. They don't have the full details listed yet but just thought I'd give you guys a heads up.

You don't have to have all Evga Parts theres many people there that have various parts. There are some really nice systems in here.

http://www.evga.com/community/ModsRigs/default.asp

sweet. ill try to get in by saying my evga gfx is so good it doesnt need a great motherboard to work or something like that. i dont have a common system,
cheap ram
cheap mobo
amd
8800GTS
they should accept me for sure, but quick question what do i have to do to get the money? or is it money for evga parts because that is just as good lol.

i hate all those contest..........like everyone that orinted around computers wont let ppl for fl enter idk why that is....nividiaand intel i know from off the top of my head and many others it sux.i bet this one will be the same way.

sekol dont use as many shortcuts and cut downs on words and read what you type, because that didnt make ANY sense.

Back
Top Bottom