Everything Computer

BioHazard1

Baseband Member
I'm learning about hacking and programming and the such, and i think it would all make a lot more sense to me if i understood how computers work, so my question is, is there a book, or something i can find online, that can teach me all about computer, how they work, inside and out, all of it?

Yes, Yes there is. It is called COMPUTERFORUMS. ;] there is everything.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Here is more hardware part though. I think there are lots of people in software sections too though. I specialize in hardwares and how stuff connects and how it builds.

There is something called "Upgrading and Repairing Hardware" I saw it at Barnes and Nobles. It is 1200 pages and has everything on computers. It is $59.99 but I ran out of money so I couldn't get it. Perhaps you can though.

TBF, you don't necessarily need books, when you have the Internet at your fingertips. You can learn a LOT just by browsing online. Wiki the hell out of everything that interests you; that's more or less what I do. xD It's a great way of learning, in the modern day.

TBF, you don't necessarily need books, when you have the Internet at your fingertips. You can learn a LOT just by browsing online. Wiki the hell out of everything that interests you; that's more or less what I do. xD It's a great way of learning, in the modern day.

The problem with me, is I have problems doing reading anything off the computer screen that isn't programming. That is why I prefer books.

Edit: Op, try starting by something simple. "How does a computer work?" Put that in google. That is general and a good start.

Back
Top Bottom