Emulators...?

Jamie_100

In Runtime
Ive heard a few threads on these and what they may do but i dont fuly undertsand.

What actually is one?
And how does it actually work?

even though they are illegal so what, theres plenty of other illegal things some of us may have or do... ;)

they just allow you to read PS2,XBOX,PSX,Gamecube, etc. encrypted discs on your computer so you dont have to go out and buy the system

Well, controls are mapped to whatever you have on your computer, be it a keyboard, joystick, gamepad, etcetera. And you can get them free from numerous sites around the web. Try a search on Google or use a P2P network, though I advise against the P2P network... A lot of files on those have bad viruses in them, so beware.

i try to use it and the error somes up:

unable to laod bios: 'Bios\' , PCSV2 cant run without bios.

what shall i do?

No. Not really. Usually, you have to find a special file that allows you to play the disks. I know that the PSOne file is something like SCPH1001.bin, and it is EXTREMELY hard to find. I don't know of any other ones.

Listen, emulators are a pain. A knife-stabbing pain in the back. I hate them. If you want to play a console game, then get the system. You will get ultimately frustrated if you try to get an emulator to work CORRECTLY.

Sorry, but I've been mad at emulators and emulating ever since one had a virus on it that wiped my hard drive... That made me so angry I could have killed someone (but I didn't :D).

Sorry if that was harsh... :D

no cheers m8, thnks for the advice, i reckon ill just stick to playin it on me ps2 not me PC. I dont want me hard drive bein wiped :(

LOL ;)

spch1001 is the type of model of the playstation it just means which type of games it plays and which area they came from e.g. european model plays games from european origan or a spch1003 is an Australian one so it plays Australiasia regien games etc.

Back
Top Bottom