EasternDigital Computer Building 101

Apotheosis

Solid State Member
Well, the thread makes this kind of self-explanitory, but for the sake of politics...this is where EasternDigital is going to help me build my computer. I am giving him a budget of 500-1000 dollars and he is going to bring me a gaming experience like no other. I hear shrieks, "Is this man's alias Hoodini?!" Well ladies and gents, we will find out.

~Mike

Annnnddddd, work the magic Eastern.

Ok, here comes the MAGIC!!! Ready, set, GO!!! (pauses waiting for neweggs server to respond...)

AMD Athlon 3500+ 90nm Winchester Core for $190

The ABIT FATALITY A8N Motherboard for $189 (BEST BOARD EVER!!!)

Patriot Ultra Low Latency Series PDP Dual Channel RAM for $218

MSI 6600GT 128MB PCI Express x16 GPU with OpenGL 2.0 Support for $179

Hitachi DeskStar 120GB SATA 150 HDD for $84

More for you later, I have to go to Chemistry class now, so I will finish this list a wee bit later. Cya then. Enjoy.

Ummm...so far we're up to 860 and we have no monitor, keyboard, (don't need mouse), no OS, and no speakers.....or did you just think I wanted only the computer? Cause what I really need is the whole package. :p

And yes, anyone can feel free to lay it out there, lowest price will mostly likely take the gold! lol

~Mike

the whole package for $1000.00!!!! holy shit. eastern is good but i dunno if hes that good. you mght wanna save up a little more money

Well, the computer I was looking at is most likely going to be "enough" for what I'm going to do, BUT, Eastern Digital said that he could build one within the budget. I think he's referring to just the comptuer though.

I might just end up having to get the computer package I wanted for under a thousand and upgrade it with some pc3200 Corsair ram (2x512 preferred). I'm sure it'll be beefy enough to run my Warcraft III without shitty frame rates.

Apotheosis said:
Well, the computer I was looking at is most likely going to be "enough" for what I'm going to do, BUT, Eastern Digital said that he could build one within the budget. I think he's referring to just the comptuer though.

I might just end up having to get the computer package I wanted for under a thousand and upgrade it with some pc3200 Corsair ram (2x512 preferred). I'm sure it'll be beefy enough to run my Warcraft III without shitty frame rates.

Nah, tis ok. Check above and start drooling, you got a new PC for GAMING TOTAL PACKAGE for UNDER $1,000. :D

Back
Top Bottom