Early copies of Doom 3

killerdoberman

In Runtime
OK…Doom3 was released yesterday (8/3/04) and I got it and love it!!! It scared the living crap out of me when I was playing it last night, with the sound turned up and alone.

I recorded my first comment on Amazon and when I was reading other user's comments, I got confused. There were a number of comments that stated something like…”I been playing for 2 days” or “I been playing for 3-14 hours” and the kicker is that these people's reviews were posted on 8/1 and 8/2. How is that possible? Are these people stealing copies of the game somehow? Do they work at game stores and get early copies? Are they beta testers? I thought beta testers weren't allowed to comment on the game in public?

Does any have an insight to this issue?

allow me to help someone for once:

before the official release, someone (somehow) pirated copies onto the internet and distrubuted them free :confused: dunno why, but that's what happened

Well I saw copies of Doom three probably in July Its like 1.5 gigs which isnt bad. I didnt download it cuz I already had a copy coming. Plus its Illegal. Which I learned the hard way isnt allways safe.

Hopefully I wont get in trouble for this but I shouldnt. I will hint at the location which you can find all these games. Its starts with SUPR then ends with NOVA and is followed up with a .org

Back
Top Bottom