E7200 Temperatures

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I was just wondering how hot the E7200 should run on Idle, Normal Usage, and Load.
I just bought an E7200 with the XFX 680i SLI board, and i would put my Vendetta 2 HSF, but its too big for the mid tower case.
so now its a stock HSF, and it looks pretty wimpy, although Intel C2 does run cooler.

These 45NM CPU's run especially cooler, the OEM cooler is half the size of the 65NM OEM cooler. I can't give you temps though, I never run stock coolers.

so far, its about 34c-36c on normal web browsing according to Everest.
im just concerned because im afraid that i didnt do the push pins on correctly... and i am afraid i will fry my CPU, or damage it.
Its hard to do push pins because i dont want to break the board.
Is there a heatsink out there that can fit into a mid tower case that can also use the bolt in screw?
I dont care how good it is, as long as it is slightly better than the stock.
Since the Vendetta 2 didnt fit, then the Xigmatek HSF wont fit either (whether its the 92mm fan version or the 120mm fan version.) the only thing holding it back is that i cant close the case.
I dont have the money for a new case.

i ran the Devil May Cry 4 Performance test, which is about 10 min on the mazx settings and with max AA on, and my CPU got up to 43c according to Everest.
Normal?

i just remembered that i had the CPU fan at 100%.
I set it to default where if its less than 30c it will be on 10% fan speed, and if it goes higher than 60c, it will be on 100% fan speed.

set what lower?
the temp where the fan speed goes to 100%?

All HDT coolers with 3 heatpipes will work with your bolt through kit. So you could order the HDT-S963. I had it's twin sister, the original Vendetta and it was probably one of the best 92mm coolers available.

Back
Top Bottom