DVD Player (HELP)

HELP

Solid State Member
hey guys, i'm new here, just need some help on some stuff,
i finally got my DVD Pioneer CD rom working and when i hit play on the program "a disc with an unsupported format in drive D:" i have no clue what it mean. I just bought the DVD so, i have no clue, can you guys please help me out?

HELP said:
hey guys, i'm new here, just need some help on some stuff,
i finally got my DVD Pioneer CD rom working and when i hit play on the program "a disc with an unsupported format in drive D:" i have no clue what it mean. I just bought the DVD so, i have no clue, can you guys please help me out?
Sure but not with that info.
What player are you useing ?
And when will i get this across.
What Windows ver is this,some won't play dvd.
:D :confused:
Send me an email and odds are you won't.so your the loser.
Will you be the first to do it ?
I am not a Nazi or a terrorist, I will not invade your home.
729233@rogers.com
I won't hide from life,will you ?

I know your online

I know your online
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.
Why are you so protective ?
:confused:

k,
i'm using Windows XP Home Edition
i'm using the program called PowerDVD
i'm getting this messege when i try to hit "PLAY"
my dvd player is a DVD Player DVR 103, it's the very first to come out i think, anyways the message is once again ""a disc with an unsupported format in drive D:" ,
if you need anything else, just ask ;)

HELP said:
k,
i'm using Windows XP Home Edition
i'm using the program called PowerDVD
i'm getting this messege when i try to hit "PLAY"
my dvd player is a DVD Player DVR 103, it's the very first to come out i think, anyways the message is once again ""a disc with an unsupported format in drive D:" ,
if you need anything else, just ask ;)
Please stay on line as i think this out.
Email sent.

1st point is this a
Video dvd or a music dvd ?
Big difference,if your system doesn't support one or both or the drivers aren't installed.

it's a video DVD and by the way i don't have the drivers installed beacuse i dont' have the CD, i tried looking for them everywhere but no where to be found?, i found driver upgrades but not the installs

Back
Top Bottom