DVD help

biferi

Daemon Poster
I use Media Player Clasic Houme to play all my DVDs and all of them play greate.

But this one DVD when it plays plays the Viddeo greate but the Audio skips.

Now I play the same DVD in my Home DVD Player and it plays the Audio greate.

What is going on??

Thanks for the help.

I do have one moe Q/A and it also is about DVDs??

I have a program called Win X DVD Ripper
And what it does is Convert DVD VOB Fies to MPEG-2 or AVi or whatever you want them to be or need them to be.

And it works greate and this is what I am going to do.

I own a Lot of the Simpsons TV Show DVDs and I am going to just take the Halloween Episodes from eatch DVD and Convert them to MPEG-2 Files and put them on my Desktop.

And it works greate but one thing I want help understanding is this???

When I click on the Templeate Convert To MPEG-2 the Video Qwality by Default is 15000 kbps

And it looks ok and plays ok.

Not what I wanted to do is set the Video Qwality to what the DVD is.

So I found a program that is called Gspot and whatever File you open in it it will tell you all the specs.

When I opened my VOB File in it from my DVD it told me the Video Qwality is 10080 kbps

So when I whent to cconvert the File in the other program this is what I did.
After I clicked on Convert To MPEGF-2 in the Default Video Qwality box were it had 15000 kbps I put 10080 kbps

And it told me it could not convert the video file the Peramitors are Incorect please check the Peramitors.

So my Q/A is this
Why ccan I coonvert it when I set it to 15000 kbps or even a little higher but not when I set it to 10080 kbps??

If the video is 10080 kbps on the DVD then sould not match it when I convert it???
and is 15000 kbps to low a Video Bit Rate anyway what is MPEG-2 video Video Qwality Bit Rate???
thanks

Back
Top Bottom