dvd cd drives not workin

Psych0

Baseband Member
dudes my mates dvd drive and cd drive ent workin i hav looked on the properties and the is just a little yellow ! next to them. the names of the drives are as follows. _NEC DVD_RW ND-3500AG driver name is 5.1.2535.0.
and the other is IDE-DVD ROM 6116 driver name is 5.1.2535.0. can some one plz help cause i cant figure out what is wrong thanx

Psych0 said:
dudes my mates dvd drive and cd drive ent workin i hav looked on the properties and the is just a little yellow ! next to them. the names of the drives are as follows. _NEC DVD_RW ND-3500AG driver name is 5.1.2535.0.
and the other is IDE-DVD ROM 6116 driver name is 5.1.2535.0. can some one plz help cause i cant figure out what is wrong thanx

They yellow ! means the drivers aren't installed. Find them online or find the manufacturers CD and re-install them.

well can u find me the drivers on the web then send me a like plz cause he has none of the disks that came with his computer thanx

Its probably the motherboard drivers ya need, so goto the motherboard manufacturers site and download them

Back
Top Bottom