DVD Burner- Not compatible with Vista?

eslfish

Fully Optimized
Hey, I recently got my new pc (in the sig) and I needed to burn some DVD's for something that I was doing. I use Sony DVD Architect Studio 4.0...I didn't check to see if it was capable with Vista, so I just installed it. My DVD burner is great, I have an LG DVD Lightscribe burner. I would always burn DVD's on my laptop and such...but now, when I try burning on Vista, I will put the DVD in. It will render the DVD and then it will say "Burning Lead- In" that's typical, and hour later (for a 30 second clip) it still says "Burning Lead- In" then I usually get an error (can't remember it off the top of my head) I am able to burn Audio CD's fine, but when it comes to DVD's it just won't work...is the software I'm using not compatible with Vista? because I checked to see if It was and it didn't have a Vista option for it. But the software installed...that's what I don't get...someone help!

Don't know if it will help (as the software managed a piece of hardware) but have you tried running in compatibility mode?

no...um, how do you run it in that? I've heard of it before but never really looked in on how to do it...

Back
Top Bottom