Is a dual monitor worth it?

Tech Explorer

In Runtime
Saw one some years ago at a place I worked at. Is it hard to maintain? Can tne monitors get out of sync? What particular advantage does it have?

Very worth it if you multi-task a lot. Every computer that I work on has at least 2 monitors on them and I feel crippled when I'm just using one.

Not sure what you mean by maintain or sync. Generally speaking it's just plug and play and everything is seamless.

Very worth it if you multi-task a lot. Every computer that I work on has at least 2 monitors on them and I feel crippled when I'm just using one.

Not sure what you mean by maintain or sync. Generally speaking it's just plug and play and everything is seamless.

Here's an example of what I mean by being in sync: moving the cursor from the first to the second screen and back. Also I'm assuming the monitors can work independently of each other.

Nope, no issues with the cursor. For all it knows it's simply one big screen.

That is up to you. You can have the second monitor be a clone of the first or work as what windows calls an "extended desktop" where you can control what windows are open on it.

Deffo worth getting a second or third monitor. I use one monitor for my email program. One for main things and the other for any other program I want to be able to see but not always used like a website visitor monitor.

Obviously you will need two VGA/dvi ports in your computer for it to work but if you do then I would get another screen for sure.

Back
Top Bottom