Dual Drivers?

oaky so right now my computer has a Cd-Rw/DVD-RW combo drive its attached my ide? I want to get another drive because i am sometimes really lazy and don't want to switch cds lol if i have to different drives with 2 different game cd's in it will it work like if i have the medal of honor Cd in one drive and the assassins creed Cd in another drive will it only default to one drive or can i use both?

an lets say if im installing a program or game that needs more than one cd can i have cd 1 in one drive and cd 2 in drive 2 and not have tow ork about putting all of the cds in one drive?

Can anyone understand me?

I want to get this
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/LG-I...85289/catOid/-17223/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

I think my other drive is connected my an ide cable and on the cable it says slave and master i think maybe one of the ports is busted? is their another way to connect this to my mobo?
Sata?

Thanks

sure when you buy it, then one needs to be set to master and one set to slave hooked onto the hdd IDE

sure man cause you can

Yes it will work. When you're installing something and it asks for a CD, it also asks for the path. In this case if Primary is D: and secondary F:, all you have to do is change the set path from D: to F: and it will work.

Back
Top Bottom