Dual Chamber Subwoofer speaker system

BobbyDRZA

Baseband Member
I have a Logitech Z5300E PC 5.1 280W RMS THX Speaker System and it is unbelievable but I was just wondering what each sites description of the patent dual chamber subwoofer meant. Does this mean that there are actually 2 sub speakers built into this one box because you can't see inside the box to tell but just curious to know since this system puts out alot of power. Heres a link to the system if anyone needs to see: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1068249&CatId=0

It means, two times the bass output in the sub..at least that's what I think..99% sure..kinda like a Dual Core processor - sort of..

As Joxley said, it does create a lot more bass and its able to handle a lot lower of a bass. From what I have found on google though, they can achieve this by having two seperate chambers inside of the main sub box, instead of the traditional box with one speaker. I think if you were to take a cross section of the box you would find two speakers that are wired together. I'm not 100% sure but that I what I have been able to conclude from my google search.

I think it's 2x baffles and vents.

Anyways logitech do sound half decent, but their not the best speakers or anything.

Back
Top Bottom