Dry ice

You may very well screw up your system with this type of experiment. If you bring down and maintain your cpu and area below dew point and there is a humidity build up as ice, when it will melt you may end up with water on your mobo which may not be too good!

I was reading in the OCforums about this and it is very safe if done properly. I just want a day of OC'ing fun. They said 25pds of dry ice will last a day easyly

Dry Ice has a rate of decay.... you will have to keep replacing it.. and yes the humidity developing is a factor. It may damage components. Dry ice doesn't really melt.. it turns into a gas.

yhea, but in chem class... now dry ice is as fun as heck! i love playing with it! put a bouncy ball in there, let it sit there for a while and then take it out and throw it agianst a wall and SHATTER! awesome. i love it. but if ur not careful however, things could go wrong, like for this one guy who accidentally dipped a ball into the ice with a glove on..... ouchies..... i fell really sorry for him...

Back
Top Bottom