Dream Weaver

wmorri

Daemon Poster
I am looking at getting Dream Weaver, however, I am not interested in getting the new Dream Weaver CS3. This new version costs like $299. I was wondering if there was a place that I could get a slightly older version, like one or two years old? I am looking at using it for HTML, PHP, and occasional CSS web design.

I know that this is a Windows program, and that my sig says Linux forever, but a professor told me about this and said that I should try it out.

Thanks and Cheers!

Dreamweaver costs $197.95 if you are a student and can get it with the student discount. http://www.academicsuperstore.com/products/Adobe/Dreamweaver+/798271 That is still not cheap, but a little better than $299.

I have been thinking about getting CS3 for a while now. I just wish that there was some way to install it on both a Windows and a Mac computer without having to pay the full price of two separate licenses. I will probably end up going with the Mac version since that is the computer I use more often.

I wish I could get Dreamweaver for free. It's one of the only programs I use at my school that I can't get for free!

Back
Top Bottom