download songs from dvd

lynny

Solid State Member
:confused: Hi, new here and very perplexed. Can anyone tell me how to rip a song from a dvd menu, the song is on the mummy returns dvd and i want to download it onto computer to burn onto a cd. Any suggestion/help very appreciated! thanks lynny :p

Yeah, but its a shame its not free :( I'm sure people should create more free programs :D

You could actually use a program like Audicity and just record when it gets to that bit, and then export as WAV since its to go on CD. MP3 would work too though, but you need a plugin from that site also to get it to work 'Lame_enc.dll', usually found in Winamp.

Get Audicity from here:

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

The only decent free software built for real purposes are open source. This isn't a bad thing though but there should be more of it.

That sound program, Audicity is open source by the way :p

Kewl, it should work fine. Make sure the input to record is set to something like Wave, or 'What You Hear', and it should pick it up. Other settings might though, depending on your soundcard.

I hope it has worked :)

Hmm yeah, thats a good though too :)

What movie is it by any chance? I might know of it, and might be able to comment on your musical taste. Just kidding :D I'm sure its great,hehe

Back
Top Bottom