Downclocking

damien.t.bayles

Baseband Member
Anyone know where i can get a downclocking program and know how much the front bus should be lower with the cpu speed?

Check out this thread that was posted yesterday. Click Here lol I wonder who will be the first person to flame you telling you to search before you post this. Well I hope that link works. Good luck!

There are programs I think that do that. I dont overclock so there is a very good chance I could be wrong. In the link I posted above I think someone had a link to a program. A lot of mobo companys make programs for overclocking so check and see if yours does.

yeah i posted specs on my notebook for the hp pavilion zd8000 and i need to downclock to cool down the cpu because it gets so hot it burns me, i have turned off the hyper threading, which won't make a huge difference but a little, some mobo companys make it so you can overclock and such but the P4 preston doesn't allow it, so i have to figure out what i can do to help my little , well not little but huge problem, i have searched and such but im wondering about the frontside bus speed should be lowered to when i lower the cpu speed, cause if ones changed the other as to be changed to, thanks again everyone, its amazing how great this forum is, most are people who just make fun or critisize people who don't know everything.

my bios is retarted. even my mom's old compaq allows overclocking :( not fair

in mine, theres no temp monitor or clock speed measurer/changer.

it has to do with temps and everything else you would like, i have a site but i cant put it so lots of people can see

how should i do that, like this is a notebook btw, i stated in another thread this thing just runs to hot so i turned off hyper threading, and want to downclock so it doesn't heat up as much and maybe save the battery life a tad, just a little

Back
Top Bottom