DOS 6.22 again

grooski

Beta member
Ok. I just want to know who to load DOS 6.22 from a floppy on to my laptop. I tried using the supplementary files at startup but it just sayed take out disk and press anykey, or something like that. What do i do? Like step by step in your own words, not a link to a site. Oh and i couldn't find DOS 6.22 at bootdisk.com. Does anyone know where i could find DOS 6.22, thanks.

grooski said:
Ok. I just want to know who to load DOS 6.22 from a floppy on to my laptop. I tried using the supplementary files at startup but it just sayed take out disk and press anykey, or something like that. What do i do? Like step by step in your own words, not a link to a site. Oh and i couldn't find DOS 6.22 at bootdisk.com. Does anyone know where i could find DOS 6.22, thanks.
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board
I guess not.what where you expecting ?
Come out of your shell,don't email me
I want to email you.
So it's up to you.Need help than open up and stop hideing from the world you seek help in.What the hell did you expect this to result in ?
Maybe,
Like an Angel stopping by your house with Dos 6.22 ?
:rolleyes:
I have files will travel,drop by again.

To get dos to work you boot from a 6.22 floppy and type sys c: <enter>
that will put the boot sector on your harddrive.
If you want a fully functional dos system if you have the three 6.22 setup disks type setup just like with windows.
dos 6.22 has an install utility.

Back
Top Bottom