does this laptop work with games / cod black ops preferably

Depends on the graphics card check to see if you are using Intel or NVidia drivers. If the laptop is older then 5yrs I would probaly say no its not capable. The older laptops processors where not designed for gaming. Alot of people are trying to run todays technology on old computers its not possible?
visit my website www.computerdrethan.com
I have aim chat client installed on my website we can chat about it.

i have a 5670 1GB of RAM but i only have a 2.8 GHz AMD 240 regor AM3 and it runs like absolute trash it is threaded to run on quad core not on dual cores my friend has the same exact set up as me just a different case and processor and his runs it like a dream so the game will not run on anything less that a quad

also its running like trash on the absolute lowest settings i can.

i have a 5670 1GB of RAM but i only have a 2.8 GHz AMD 240 regor AM3 and it runs like absolute trash it is threaded to run on quad core not on dual cores my friend has the same exact set up as me just a different case and processor and his runs it like a dream so the game will not run on anything less that a quad

also its running like trash on the absolute lowest settings i can.

But what processor is he running? And are you sure it's the same video card? Modern games aren't quite as tied to the CPU now like they used to be. Most games are GPU bound, especially at the resolutions people are playing them at.

Back
Top Bottom