Does installing too much stuff on your computer make your computer slow?

I use Ubuntu and what's a RMS? And yeah I am a fanboy of Apple. They make great products! I'm looking for a job and going to save up for a macbook pro to start my career.
I'm not trying to be a jackass here but any self respecting Linux user should know who RMS is.

Sweet, I'm an Ubuntu user, glad to meet you, lol. So you mainly use Linux or you have it partitioned?
Well, currently I'm using Fedora on one of my laptops, Debian on my tablet, Mac OS X Leopard on my iBook, and Windows XP 64-bit on my desktop.

Well, currently I'm using Fedora on one of my laptops, Debian on my tablet, Mac OS X Leopard on my iBook, and Windows XP 64-bit on my desktop.

Oh snap! So you go for Linux, Mac, and Windows! I think Windows XP is the best so far. I don't know about Windows 7 yet. It's no difference from XP except the GUI.

Oh snap! So you go for Linux, Mac, and Windows! I think Windows XP is the best so far. I don't know about Windows 7 yet. It's no difference from XP except the GUI.
Windows 7 is actually very nice. Best OS Microsoft ever made. I personally don't need it though. XP 64-bit is just fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom