Difference between this RAM, and that RAM

Yep, that's upping the volts for you. Sometimes, look at Jumperfree settings in ASUS boards. Just a quick thought, what your board?

Oh and, the PNY has a better heat dissipating, and it's optimised for better OCing compared to G.Skill, but the difference is too big IMO. I know PNY is also known to be higher priced everywhere.

I figured it out... you highlight the option, and press the + or - buttons... Stupid me, lol. It's set on auto now, what would be a good recomendation to get some more speed outta the ram? I have it at 850 right now. I've heard of people getting this G. Skill stuff I have up to 950... But that was in a newegg review.

I figured it out... you highlight the option, and press the + or - buttons... Stupid me, lol. It's set on auto now, what would be a good recomendation to get some more speed outta the ram? I have it at 850 right now. I've heard of people getting this G. Skill stuff I have up to 950... But that was in a newegg review.

2.1V. That's the recommends setting for maximum performance with my RAM.

Yes, they have 2.1V, but the thing is I don't remember if it was with that type of volt some botherboard had problems with...

Yeah, I do believe it was for mid-range gaming, before the 680i.

What you could do is to get a RAM cooler to help cooling, depending how hot the system gets.

2.1V. That's the recommended voltage for maximum performance with my RAM.

Back
Top Bottom