Did something really stupid..Please help !!!

janos

Solid State Member
Hi guys let me 1st thank you for taking the time to help an offer advice

So as the title says i did something stupid, I had just purchased an s-vid cable to try and get my second computer on my oldish sony telly, wasnt happy with the results ( picture an text appered blurry)

Changing perameters such as resolution and color. But to no avail. And in a desperate moment of not thinking i selected 170hz From the display window options,

OOPpps, now when i realized what i had done ( within a micro sec) off pops my old big bulcky monitor im using. Now 1st Thinking that whole "windows will revert back within x amount of seconds is gonna happen.......

But it dont ...!!!!! I have tried to think desperately what to do.

I tried in vain today to connect to my second computer( thought i might be able to selct options on the other this way..????????????

Never having done this myself, I assumed that it was a simple case of using the blue ethernet cable that you get as standard with ur provider. into the other comp and then bobs ur uncle. I couldnt connect it anywho....!

My brother was saying about going into safe mode, but how without seeing the menu. PLEASE HELP THIS HOPELESS BAFOON:confused: :eek: :mad:

If you get a display signal at boot, press F8 to get into safe mode. From there you should be able to reset your video to a more acceptable level.

Back
Top Bottom