Dell XPS one 20

dmbfreek

Beta member
Just wondering if anyone here has one? Thinking about buying one but aaai'm also tempted on getting the 24" model for $400 more. I don't do a lot of gaming or any office stuff. The truth is I really don't know crap about computers, all I know is it's time to upgrade from my inspiron 1501.

The main use would be the tv tuner, DVR, listening to music and surfing the web.

So... Should I get the 20 or 24'' model?

Thanks for any help!!!:D

Well The XPS One 20 (Or 40) Would be perfect for what you want.I Would get the 20" because personally i think 40" would be too big to surf the internet comfortably although if it's main use is for TV then i would get the 40" model.

The 24" would be cool, but for an extra $400, I don't know. That seems like alot of money for only 2 more inches. Are you able to compare them side to side to see if the extra 2 inches makes a difference to you?

I haven't compared them side by side as for size of the screen. The hard drive is bigger on the 24, the memory is better and you get full 1080p on the 24, the 20 only offers 780p. Also the 24 has an intergrated sub woofer and jbl speakers.

But... They just lowered the price of the 20 a hundred bucks.

Thanks for the help guys. I decided to go with the 20. I figure it fits my lifestyle better lol!

Back
Top Bottom