Dell XPS M140 JUNK

bccws

Beta member
I have a Dell XPS M140. I have been having wireless problems with this computer from the beginning. I also have problems when i open outlook I must close and open outlook several times for the software to bring me my email. I also feel the computer is running extremely hot. I have this on my desk, on my legs and think the computer is going to catch fire. Then next thing with this laptop the LCD screen has come loose on the right side. Don't know why. I don't walk around with the laptop open. And now my battery will only hold a charge for 30 mins.
I called Dell Tech Support and they want me to send my computer in to have it repaired.This will take 6-8 days. In the meantime I would not have a computer to use for my job. Dell will not credit me the time the computer is at their depot to get fixed either. The computer is 6 months old and should not be falling apart. Everyday I am without my computer I am losing money. I use this for my full time job and to run my small business.
I explained to Dell Tech Support that this is not fair. They say they are only able to give me the support that I paid for. My question is, why are they selling computers that fall apart in 6 months.
I have finally come to realize why Dell is losing money. Their Support is awful, and they do not care about their customers.

I have made my mistake and will not buy another Dell again.

Back
Top Bottom