Dell Upgradeability?

If his price range sits in 150, the 6600GT and 512 RAM more will hit the range better.

Well, the way he said it maid it seem like he said that he could spend 150 on a gpu..He said a "moderatly priced card" Then i said 200 he said no more around 150...I dont know I thought he was spending 150 on the gpu..

Hmm seems like a nice comp :) the only thing I would upgrade would be the graphics card and MAYBE the processor and 512 is ok maybe you can upgrade to like a gig, any ways yea it should be fine to upgrade i mean its a computer a desktop Right? yea you should be able to upgrade it :)

i did have a system like that, but sent it back a year ago, because...they said that you needed 3ghz or higher for hyper threading..and that i needed a certain speed of ram...so they just sent me a new dimension 5100, and i love it...oh and by the way..the dell tech told me this when i called them....even though i hate their support..lol

Remember, its a DELL. If you buy a new motherboard, you will have to purchase a new case, as the DELL cases and motherboards and specially made for each other, its not standard.

If you buy a new motherboard, get one with a pci-e slot, and get the 7800GT or GTX - fantastic cards!

Yes a jump from 512mb RAM to 1GB RAM is a nice jump, you will notice the difference.

But with DELL's, if you order them with 512MB RAM, if comes as 2x256, in most of them anyway

Back
Top Bottom