Dell Dimension 3000

/me agrees. heh dude tell ya what you give me 999 in budget give me the cash and pay for shipping I'll order you the parts and with 999 make you a nice slick computer. That is MUCH BETTER THEN THAT.

That's the same kind of computer that I have.. Dimension 3000. Mine only has 512MB of ram and a 2.8GHz Processor...

I think dells are great. My mom has had hers for three... almost four years now and its still going like a champ... It's a 2.4Ghz

Mine has the same graphics card and it runs the sims 2 great.

Dude your getting ripped off. Could hook you up with a nice system better then that dell. Dan you forget most of us hate dells with a passion. 1. They use INTEL CPUs which stink, 2. They suck however what ya do is your choice.

Nik00117 said:
Dude your getting ripped off. Could hook you up with a nice system better then that dell. Dan you forget most of us hate dells with a passion. 1. They use INTEL CPUs which stink, 2. They suck however what ya do is your choice.

Niko you need to calm down. If he is going to do mainly office and internet stuff then the Intel CPU would be better because it is better for multitasking. Now if he is a heavy gamer then the AMD would be better. But he didn't say he was a gamer. Sure he asked about a couple of games but that doesn't qualify him as a gamer.

There is nothing wrong with Dell. I don't know where you guys get this into your head.

He is getting XP and a 17" flat pannel with it. I say that, that is a pretty good deal. Not to mention he would get technical support. Which is probaly better than I Powers or Cyber Powers.

Also, AJ, if you plan on doing office things then make sure you purchase Microsoft Office or use Open Office. (www.openoffice.org) It doesn't come with XP!

It's funny how any people take sides against companies with a passion here at CF. I like Dells, they are jsut too expensive for my liking. Many people hate Intel, I had an Intel and it was great, and I am currently buying an amd system. I always loved nvidia graphics, and I am buying an ati card. I like whatever works for me at the time.

ok thx for the comments by all you guys, You guys are great also the price is wrong srry about that i got it for $ 850 bux cdn money.
the 999 bux came from the deal the Dell has one this week for the same computer I'm getting.

Oh, wow, $850. The deal just got better. If it is absolutely nessecary you can get a pretty decent graphics card with the money that you saved.

Starr,

Thanks for all that you said.. I coudn't have said it better myself. I hate how when I post something like "Dells are nice, I have one.. and.. blah blah.. " everyone replies "NO DO NOT GET A DELL BLAH BLAH They suck, have bad support, i have to do this 20 times.. blah" and like I told my roundabouts with HP and everyone else said "OMG OMG.. HP is so FRIGGEN AWESOME" Just make me think that some people on this forum think they're better than others like they're all-mighty kings that dont care about others feelings...... and actually nobody else should make choices for someone, because that may not be what they want.. and if they get it.. and hate it.. then they can come back and say how stupid they were for thinking to get what others have told them to.

Ughhh.

[end bi-polar moment]

GRRR.. or maybe not..

I heard that Dell are coming to the state of using AMD CPUs...but that's only a rumor

Back
Top Bottom