Dell is #1

Dells aren't really that bad. They're pretty cheap, and they get the job done for 90% of users that only want to browse the internet, check e-mail, and use word processing.

I wouldn't say they are number one, but if you spend enough, they are great computers. I just wish they had so TS people still here in America though. I can barely understand the people with the Indian Accents.

i find dell higherend systems like the xps too be great i own one!!i woulden't mind buying another one,its cheaper then falcon northwestwern and vodoo.it has comperable specs except the price is usually 4 grand cheaper.they have awesome monitors granted making your own is cheaper.i think dell is # 1.

My roommate has a Sony Vaio and trust me, they have really good specs for the price. I always thought Sony was high end and expensive, but when I saw their laptop prices, I nearly choked because they were much lower than I originally thought they would be!!! The only thing that's preventing me from getting it is because he has one and I don't want to copy him.

I have a Sony Vaio sz480, and I play games like CSS on high settings and perfectly well. The 7400 is a really big plus. The VAIO's gpus are so much better than Dell's. I spent 2.5k on this laptop, but I think it is worth every penny.

Gasp, $2,500? Wow, that has got to be top of the line. How about the battery life? Did you get a 9 cell battery? Those expensive laptops tend to use a lot of juice, which is why I hesitate getting the Dell XPS. But I guess if I get their best battery, it will be ok.

Yeah I have the 9-cell. It is great. Usually when I am at home I just connect a monitor to it and game on it. It has a c2d after all.

Back
Top Bottom