Crysis Max Settings at 40fps

gplpark92

BSOD
has anybody gotten their Crysis running at max settings (or w/e the highest is on the demo) at 40fps at 1280x1024 yet?

and if so, please tell me what hardware will do it, so i can go out and get it :cool: lol

will the new 8800GT do it? combo-ed with wut processor?

i had it running on high at 800x600 at 40 fps :) lol

specs are in sig

but i dont think anything can run it at 1280x1024 at max cuz ppl are complaining that their 8800gts cant run it on medium

Wow, this sucks, I hope they do a little more optimizing before the final. But I can run it at a lower resolution with higher settings probably. I can run it on medium fine, with the res at 1680x1050 with my POS 7900gs the I need to send in for a replacement soon.

Sweet, sounds good, everyone buying it? lol, I wont for a little while... Not until I have some more money, and a job. Maybe by the 16th i will tho.

where can i download the demo? i was at best buy and i saw the case for it and it looks reallly sweet? but i dont know much about it?

i had it running on high at 800x600 at 40 fps :) lol

specs are in sig

but i dont think anything can run it at 1280x1024 at max cuz ppl are complaining that their 8800gts cant run it on medium

thats impossible
when i ran at 800x600 on high, i got 8-12fps average, and like 20 fps maximum (for like 3 seconds when looking at the ground)

idk how u got 40, since we have the exact same specs

Back
Top Bottom