crysis or COD4

Why is Crysis so famous is everyone says it blows? I thought it was supposed to be this great game...guess it's not. Yeah, cod4 hella fun tho.

Why is Crysis so famous is everyone says it blows? I thought it was supposed to be this great game...guess it's not. Yeah, cod4 hella fun tho.

It's because it looks so damn good. It was the most talked about game of 2007 and it is very pretty but the gameplay sucks. It's kind of a showcase for DX10 and Vista, shame nobody notices the difference between DX9 and DX0. Not yet anyway.

COD4 will run at just about full settings on your rig where as crysis will run at all medium setting on your video card with about 25Fps. I have the same video card! :)

It's a good card because it is sooo cheap these days now that everyone wants 8800's

buy cod4 so you can play online
cyrsis online is nothing special so just get it another way ;]

If you haven't already played Bioshock I definitly recommend that. It's probably the best game I've played in the last six months. If you haven't already played Half-Life 2, please leave and never come back:p . Nah, just joking.
Do you mean that as in there are differences between them and people don't see them or they haven't used the most out of DX10 so you can't see any differences?
We haven't seen anywhere near the full potential of DX10 yet I don't think. But right now, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between Crysis in DX9 and Crysis in DX10. There are some slight shader improvements in DX10 and that's about it. For the performance loss, it's not really worth it.

yes bio shock is amazing
half life i would say is a amazing must play
very good game but imo not as good as bio or cod4

i just finished episode 2 yesterday, WOW . thats a great game when you put all three parts together.

GRRR:mad: i want to no what happens in episode 3 because of what happens at the end of episode 2

Back
Top Bottom