Crysis

Chyeah so I wanted to play Crysis again but this time I cranked the settings to High! but I put the resolution at 800x600,
and it runs fine!!
A tiny! bit of lag when fighting like 8 guys at once but thats expected,
Everything looks so perfect I love it!
I am also playing this on Delta!!!
its crazy!!

my gpu is the 8600GTS (256MB)
I have the latest video card drivers,
I love this game!!
no matter what anyone says!!

i love the game to . i can run the game very high with 1024x840 but i think the graphics are better on high 1440x1900.

delta is like imposible. i tryed once lol :)

do you play it in the editor mode . its more fun in there cuz u playing then u run out of ammo so u just dump heaps next to you. its sick game

i havent thought about playing it in the editor
lol ty for the idea yo it sick that you can play on very high!!

i have thought about playing it in the editor
lol ty for the idea yo it sick that you can play on very high!!

yer but i like larger resoulution so its on high .if you need any help with editor just ask . if you fool around with editor just open up a map and hit ctrl + g and you will be dropped in the game.

Okay Thanks
I want to spawn a crap load of barrels and blow em all up
or spawn lots of hunters!!!

On High I get abotu 16 or so fps its playable when walking and when fighting dudes it gets laggy a little
allthough in game the resolution is 800x600 and in the editor its probably 1280x1024

if your playing in editor it want go full screen so its about 800x600 but its ok like that and you can turn up your graphics

At the moment i only have the demo,i can run it at 1440x900 with half setting on medium and half setting on high with 4xAA at around 30-40 FPS.

I tried it on high, looks good!! But I ran it at like 8**x480 I think. And that part of it looked super crappy!! So I raised the res up a little again, and it ran at about 15FPS. So once I get my 8800gt, I should be able to run it on high, or very high at a decent res. Plus, I need to install the V1.1 patch that is supposed to help performance.

Back
Top Bottom